If you’re facing an unplanned pregnancy, attorney Heather Strickland can help.
Whether you’re trying to decide if adoption is right for you and your baby, or you’re ready to start the adoption process, Heather Strickland can explain what you need to know about adoption and help you make the decision that’s best for your situation. Every woman is different, and we know that means that adoption isn’t right for everyone. To help you make this monumental decision, we’ll give you the objective information you need to make your decision.
If you choose adoption for your unplanned pregnancy, MyersStrickland can help you with the following steps of your adoption plan:
- Placing a Baby for Adoption – With a free, no-obligation consultation, we’ll help you understand your rights, your options and whether adoption is truly right for you. Only when you are ready will we proceed toward an adoption plan and provide all of the legal services required to complete your baby’s adoption.
- Find an Adoptive Family – Whatever kind of family you want for your child, we can help you determine your adoptive family preferences and find the right fit for you and your baby.
- Open Adoption – If you want to stay in contact with your child’s adoptive parents after the adoption is complete, we can help you draft a post-adoption contact agreement with communication responsibilities for each party to the adoption.
- Adoption With or Without the Birth Father – Many prospective birth mothers have questions about whether or not their adoption requires the consent of their baby’s father. By learning more about your situation, we can procedure with the proper legal steps regarding your baby’s father.
- What You Should Know About Last-Minute Adoption – It’s never too late to choose adoption, no matter whether you’re at the end of your pregnancy, have just given birth or your baby is weeks old. We can help you get all the resources you need, no matter when you choose adoption.
- Do Birth Mothers Get Paid for Adoption? – In Arizona, prospective birth mothers can receive certain living expenses from adoptive parents to cover the cover of their pregnancy and adoption. Attorney Heather Strickland can make sure any expenses covered are done so effectively and legally.
- Your Unplanned Pregnancy Options – Unplanned pregnancies can be overwhelming, but you typically have three options to choose from. MyersStrickland’s objective information and consultation can help you decide which one is best for you.
- Choosing the Right Adoption Professional – You’ll need to work with a professional to place a baby for adoption in Arizona. We provide the information to help you choose the one that’s best for you.
Contact us today to learn more about your options or begin your adoption process.